TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Interested in a upgraded OEM skid plate ( not the stock black one, the silver one 1/8" thick, etc) if someone had one and changed to something else or just doesn't like the look of theirs, let me know. needs to be like new and good price. Email me pics and info.

??? Just curious - are they worth having or strictly for show? dont plan on offroading hard but like the look and figured it could come in handy.

Are there any non-toyota skid plates that look good and fit without lift kits and look and work better?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Interested in a upgraded OEM skid plate ( not the stock black one, the silver one 1/8" thick, etc) if someone had one and changed to something else or just doesn't like the look of theirs, let me know. needs to be like new and good price. Email me pics and info.

??? Just curious - are they worth having or strictly for show? dont plan on offroading hard but like the look and figured it could come in handy.

Are there any non-toyota skid plates that look good and fit without lift kits and look and work better?
I have the two piece skid plate of a 95 taco Xtra cab.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts