TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a pair of Toyota 8" third members in 4.10 or 4.56 gear ratio. I prefer the 4.56 but either will do. Thanks

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
I'm looking for a pair of Toyota 8" third members in 4.10 or 4.56 gear ratio. I prefer the 4.56 but either will do. Thanks
which one? year? truck? e-locker or 8.4? 4Runner? Early Yota?

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Pete, I think I have a pair of 4.10's one is a 4cyl open the other is a V6 open but will have to round them up... lemme know if your still looking

Edit: The v6 open is available the 4cyl is on loan and won't be available for a little while yet.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I have a 4 cyl open 4.10, and might have a welded 4.10 as well. Let em know.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pete, I think I have a pair of 4.10's one is a 4cyl open the other is a V6 open but will have to round them up... lemme know if your still looking

Edit: The v6 open is available the 4cyl is on loan and won't be available for a little while yet.
How much would you want outta them or the one that's available?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 4 cyl open 4.10, and might have a welded 4.10 as well. Let em know.
prolly be interested in the open its for a daily driver the welded one might be too much. BTW did you get those tire pics I sent you?

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
prolly be interested in the open its for a daily driver the welded one might be too much. BTW did you get those tire pics I sent you?
I did get the tire pics, Wrecked the land cruiser and tires got put on hold.

I could do $100 plus shipping for mine.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did get the tire pics, Wrecked the land cruiser and tires got put on hold.

I could do $100 plus shipping for mine.
what part of TN are you in? if your not too far I could drive up or meet somewhere and trade you those tires so ya aint gotta come outta pocket for some.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I'm just north of Chattanooga. I can get the diff to the Atlanta area and leave it with family and you could pick it up there. Shoot me a PM on what you are thinking.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm just north of Chattanooga. I can get the diff to the Atlanta area and leave it with family and you could pick it up there. Shoot me a PM on what you are thinking.
PM sent.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts