TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Story,
I met Brandon last night. He picked up a receiver hitch for a third gen 4Runner I had on CL. He, his wife, and 18 month old moved to the valley, from Virginia, 8 weeks ago. Since being here, SWAT has stormed their apt. complex (I-17 and Peoria), twice, keeping them stuck in their apartment making them late for work, wife freaked out, etc. Someone stole his left front wheel and tire, leaving the step rail on bricks, bending it into the body.
He purchased the hitch to put on the 4runner. He is hauling a 5x8 trailer to North Carolina, to try living somewhere where people don't suck so bad.
I practically gave him the receiver, and told him to have hope, there are still good folks out there..

So, fellas,
Help me out by getting this guy the wheel / tire that was stolen from him. He is currently limping on his smaller spare.

Make it cheap as possible? I'm gonna take care of Brandon and his young family personally.
Looking for 1 - 16" wheel like the pic, and 1 - 265/75/R16 tire in somewhat decent shape.
Got both? Great! Got one but not the other, let me know. I'll still take care of the mount / balance if needed.
I appreciate all of your help in this matter.

Take care!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah, gonna have to happen pretty quick. Hopefully by next Saturday, 8/9 would be awesome.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Eric.

Thanks Jason, I'll keep both of those in mind if I don't hear from others by Wednesday...

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Wheel acquired. Thank YOU Jason (05_TacoRunner). You rock!! I will see you tomorrow. I got an email out for a $10 tire. No reply yet. Unless I post otherwise I am still in need. Come on guys, find me a tire!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jason,
Close!
only a 1" height difference overall.
If I don't have something a little later in the week, I will give you a call for sure!

Thanks man!

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
These kind of threads make me think there maybe hope for us afterall.:)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jason, I am assuming that this is a 6 on 5 1/2 bolt pattern?
May be better than what he has now. PM me what you want for the 2. Thanks!

Wainiha, I will be on your island next May !! ;-):)

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Jason, I am assuming that this is a 6 on 5 1/2 bolt pattern?
May be better than what he has now. PM me what you want for the 2. Thanks!

Wainiha, I will be on your island next May !! ;-):)
PM'd

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jason4x4, Thanks for the offer. I may have what I am looking for. Gonna go check it out at lunch today.

Wainiha, Got your PM. Thanks. We are still debating Kauai or Maui. We have done Oahu twice and can't wait to get back! Find me an IT Systems job there so I can move there. Any island will work just fine:)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jason,
If you are looking into getting rid of that tire/wheel you got, PM me your contact info and I will pass it along to Brandon. Otherwise, I really do appreciate your offer.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts