TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd check with ya'll first...

Anyone have some of these? Need the ones that go in the "crash pad" as Toyota calls it. The two centers and passgr side vents. Color don't matter as I'll be paint'em anyway....

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
i think i may have sent mine off to Shannon for his new dash, but I will check my parts bin when i get home tonight and let you know

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I'm almost certain I have some down in the ATL, but not sure when I could get down there to check. Let me know if Nic doesnt come through, and I'll get dad to rummage around.

·
Registered
710 Posts
If you're not in a huge hurry for them, I might be able to snag them off of DP in a month or so. The blower doesn't work, so they're just there to took pretty.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the offer Kyle but I gotta do something pretty soon... gotta get BR back on the road before he turns into a garage queen!!! :eek:

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Sorry Ted, I must have sent all four to Shannon.

Just FYI, when you put them back in, bend back the little keeper tab for easier removal next time... Saves you from damaging the dash pad if/when you ever have to remove them again!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I believe I have at least some of these, I can shoot you a pic tonight when I get home. I bought a set a while back and used 1 of them to replace my center one which was a bit broken. I will look at what I've got.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry Ted, I must have sent all four to Shannon.

Just FYI, when you put them back in, bend back the little keeper tab for easier removal next time... Saves you from damaging the dash pad if/when you ever have to remove them again!
No problem, thanks for the tip

I believe I have at least some of these, I can shoot you a pic tonight when I get home. I bought a set a while back and used 1 of them to replace my center one which was a bit broken. I will look at what I've got.
Yeah man, lemme know what ya got. I'm getting close to dash re-installation and the vents have to go in first before the new dash overlay goes on.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hmm, I signed up for instant email notification on this thread, but never got anything. Sorry, I will see what I've got and post some pics of them here tonight.

·
Registered
271 Posts
TRoss - here they are. All 4 are gray, you'll notice in the first pic that the lower center vent is broken, it is missing the cross support piece. The other 3 appear to be fine, the second pic is a close up of the broken one.

I'll sell them for $25 shipped.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Thought I'd check with ya'll first...

Anyone have some of these? Need the ones that go in the "crash pad" as Toyota calls it. The two centers and passgr side vents. Color don't matter as I'll be paint'em anyway....

Hey Ted, I think I've got some of those at the shop, I can look the next time I'm over there. You still need'em?

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where the heck have you been???? When we gonna see you on the trail????

Got some vents from a cool dude in Fla so BR is good to go.. thanks tho.
What other mini stuff you got laying around that BR might need?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Where the heck have you been???? When we gonna see you on the trail????

Got some vents from a cool dude in Fla so BR is good to go.. thanks tho.
What other mini stuff you got laying around that BR might need?
Yeah, I've been quietly working away the past few months. I think Thad should be posting up some pics of our latest endeavor in the next couple of days. I start raft guiding next weekend so you guys probably won't see me around much in the next couple of months. I do plan on being more active this upcoming fall and winter, though. Both my rock buggy and Land Cruiser are in operational order, which never happens, so I'll have no excuses once I'm done working on the river.

I don't have much Pickup stuff left. I've got a full wiring harness, most of the heating and ac vents and dash stuff and a few other miscellaneous pieces. I have the cab floating around with the front and rear windows which are still good. Do you have or want a sliding rear window? Also, I might have a couple sets of 35" tires up for sale soon. 315/75/16 BFG KM2s on stock LC wheels and 35X14.5/16.5 Pitbull Rockers w/o wheels. I'll take a look around the shop the next time I'm there and see what else I've forgotten about.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Yeah, I've been quietly working away the past few months. I think Thad should be posting up some pics of our latest endeavor in the next couple of days. I start raft guiding next weekend so you guys probably won't see me around much in the next couple of months. I do plan on being more active this upcoming fall and winter, though. Both my rock buggy and Land Cruiser are in operational order, which never happens, so I'll have no excuses once I'm done working on the river.

I don't have much Pickup stuff left. I've got a full wiring harness, most of the heating and ac vents and dash stuff and a few other miscellaneous pieces. I have the cab floating around with the front and rear windows which are still good. Do you have or want a sliding rear window? Also, I might have a couple sets of 35" tires up for sale soon. 315/75/16 BFG KM2s on stock LC wheels and 35X14.5/16.5 Pitbull Rockers w/o wheels. I'll take a look around the shop the next time I'm there and see what else I've forgotten about.
Do you have the front passenger fender and corner light off your old truck... Or any 84-89 (?) Truck/4runner?

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I heard rumors of a trip south of the border. C'mon Thad, where's the pics!

The rear window I'd be interested in, mine is terrible... might be interested in the other items too.

Gimme a shout next time you head out to the shop!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts