TTORA Forum banner

WTB/WTT rear NON-TRD 3rd

762 views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  Jomentum 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a spare rear 3rd.. I'm in need of one so i can get my truck done soon.. I can trade you a 4.10 3rd after i take mine out of the truck.. The one that's in my truck is good i got if from T-100 Scott awhile back i think it only had about 30k on it when i picked it up and i've put about 20K if that..

Just let me know I have a extra one but I just paid to have it regeared to 4.56's and don't want to have Mark take it apart again since has never been put back on the truck since i got it regeared

#5 ·
Yea your trade is still worked out but i'm talking about the one in my truck (4.10's) for one that someone that has a 3rd out of the truck right now (3.57, or 3.58. etc.) so that i can send it off to have regeared then when i put the new regeared one( dif that i got from someone) then i would give them the 4.10 that in my truck.. The 4.56 diff is here in a bucket. If i'm able to get a spare to do my stuff right now then i won't have to worry about a time frame to swap diff with you then it could happen when ever and it wouldn't be a rush for you...

Your trade is still on but i'm just seeing if someone out there had a extra one so i can get my stuff done faster thats all

Hell at this poit i would even buy another rear 3rd if it was cheap enough and have 2 extras

#3 · (Edited)
diff

I've got two diffs ( 1 Tundra,1 Sequoia ) I need a rear locker.(still)
Meet me at Wally Mart @ El Dorado and bring your diff and I'll take it to work and set it up for ya.

#6 ·
I've got two diffs ( 1 Tundra,1 Sequoia ) I need a rear locker.(still)
Meet me at Wally Mart @ El Dorado and bring your diff and I'll take it to work and set it up for ya.
Thats the thing i need a extra one.. I have a 4.56 in a bucket thats new and is going for a trade but that might take some time

I have a 4.10 diff thats in the truck right now..

I'm looking for a spare one so i can have regeared to 4.88's then when i put the 4.88 diff in the truck i would take 4.10 diff (thats currently in the truck) and give that one to the person that gave me there extra diff..

I maybe i'm confusing myslef but i hope your see a little of what i'm trying to do..

#4 ·
BTW signed for the house this past monday and will be in town this weekend as long as our pup's health holds up. No power at the house until monday, but I might be there for a day anyways. If you are ready to do this ASAP I can gather my shit and we can meet there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.