TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on the hunt for a second generation (84-88) Xtra Cab truck. I've accepted the fact that it will be easier to start new than to rebuild my 85 4Runner as I would like. I want the truck for less body and to rock a small tube bed.

The ideal truck would be one that blew a motor, has a complete interior in good shape, body and frame are good, and wired for 22RE. I plan to reuse my 22RE w/ R151, crawl box, and D300, partnered with 80-series axles on leaf springs.

Please keep an eye peeled. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking for a cab, attached to a frame, with a complete interior, and preferably wired for 22RE. The ideal truck would be one with a blown motor. I'm trying to swap all my good stuff into an Xtra Cab truck. Got something, Bryant?

·
Registered
241 Posts
I do not have one, but may know where one is. Ext cab, 1986?, but one cylinder has low compression according to "friend of a friend"
I will try and get you the contact info if you want it.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That would be awesome! I looked at one that sounds exactly as you describe last Wednesday. It was sold on Thursday. Hopefully not the same truck.

Have a new number now 501 2six2 80 eighteen Text the contact info if you don't mind. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts