TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Armor!!!!! well it looks like I might be able to swing being cheap and buying some sliders, but those sliders have to be cheap too. Ok what I am looking for are 58" (if I remember correctly) sliders, and need to be low 100's or less, weld/bolt doesn't matter anymore if I drop that body I need to armor my truck. I've been looking around on e-bay and craig'slist, but nothing right now, and pirate is down right now too. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
3,511 Posts
If you are trying to keep it that inexpensive, you would probably need to buy the steel and make your own, honestly. I know that alot of the sponsors do offer specials, but, they are generally more than what you are looking to spend. I would check with Performance Offroad Center in Athens. Talk to Alex and see what he would charge to build you some. It will help save on shipping those heavy suckers. Good luck with it! But, yeah, good idea on getting the sliders. Also, remember that buying a set of sliders is alot cheaper than buying new doors and/or doing body work.

·
Registered
619 Posts
You could probably contact a steel warehouse and buy some square tubing and build some yourself, and not have to worry about bends...I'm sure some of the guys who have the square ones (Thad) have some pics or something...now, the best place to get steel is NOT Gem city!

Oh yea, you need to be able to weld also...:welder:

·
Registered
619 Posts
That sounds like a place where Steel Dragon might play.....:xrocker: :xrocker:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts