TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I was looking for a trail rig. I know there is one in Carrolton? GA for $950. Is that near any of you? I am currently deployed but my family lives in Macon and i am trying to find a rig. I have been a member for a while with a couple of names. I haven,t posted much because lack of funds to really be able to participate in any trail rides and such until I joined the army. I had a Tacoma and actually met ATLRoach a while ago and bought a light bar off him, but it has been sold so I can get a tow rig( Cummins) and a full trail rig. I plan to start being an active member when i get back to the states and do some real wheeling with yall. My wants are anything 85 and under and $1500. If yall could help me out it would be much appreciated. Thanks and look forward to wheeling next year hopefully.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Cummins... Good choice.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
there are a few guys here from C-town.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
What up Chris.. I'l see what I can find. I'll be down at Fort Swampy on May 16-20.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Never thought I would want to be a Stewart until I got here Yall think its hot in GA:eek:

Appreciate ya looking for me. I am at the point in my life where i can afford to have some toys. My pops just sold the Taco for me so now to find a Cummins and a beater and go on some real trail rides.

·
Registered
156 Posts
i go to school in carrollton and will be back there for a while in a week or so if you are still lookin at a truck there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts