TTORA Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Yeah, I went back and looked at the washers style lift deal, and I am still beside myself that someone would try something so fucked up. Hell, my wife saw the pic and without me even saying anything said, "That doesn't look very safe?!" Do us all a favor and tell him to fix that shit so he doesn't kill someone we know.

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Fuck that, give him gas money to go to Wash, DC. Or Sacramento CA would be good too.

Yeah, I went back and looked at the washers style lift deal, and I am still beside myself that someone would try something so fucked up. Hell, my wife saw the pic and without me even saying anything said, "That doesn't look very safe?!" Do us all a favor and tell him to fix that shit so he doesn't kill someone we know.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Fuck that, give him gas money to go to Wash, DC. Or Sacramento CA would be good too.
Not a problem; he's in georga.
All he has to do is get the correct balljoint spacers. his excuce is he rides his bike and only put 50miles on it:rolleyes: myself and everyone on the Dakota forum are flaming the shit outta him to do it.
The ball-joint spacers would run him only $80shipped

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
I say email those photos to every newspaper in Georga. They will have a field day with it. The following days headlines will read, "Be warned, this guy may be driving through your neighborhood, he is a known crack head and may try to steal your washers!"

·
Registered
438 Posts
I kind of like his ideas. I am going to shoot a email over to Pro Comp's R&D deparment right now and see if they can work with it.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
8 Participants
Dick Foster
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing