TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what happened to my Toyota Stickers thread. Why was it deleted or moved or whatever and why wasnt I given the option of changing whatever it is that I did wrong? This is bull crap. I wasn't aware that I had done anything wrong as I dont see any rules posted about what i was doing.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I would PM Shannon or a moderator for the section you posted it in to ask rather than bitching on the forum, you might get a better response.

·
<null>
1,805 Posts
I locked the thread and included a link to the vendor section which explains how to become a sponsor (which is needed to sell commercial products on this web site). It looks like some one else hard-deleted it however.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wouldn't it of been better to just send me a PM or something asking me to become a vendor rather than just going ahead and deleting it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$75 bucks to sell cheap $5 dollar stickers....I have to sell 38 of those stickers to break even.

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
2,996 Posts
Kyle95sr5 said:
$75 bucks to sell cheap $5 dollar stickers....I have to sell 38 of those stickers to break even.
I guess that is what E-bay was made for . . . rules is rules dude.

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Kyle95sr5 said:
If you are a club member you can get a Forum Sponsor account (Bronze) for $50/year.

Those are the rules...you will find that most forums do the same thing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
With 12,8** and some odd members, 38 shouldn't be tough. Ebay is your best option, my brother did it! Aim high! See the opportunities, not the drawbacks....

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
kyle's newbie attitude is showing......

·
Registered
414 Posts
Kyle95sr5 said:

Barier to entry into a market. Welcome to Economics 101.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yup, my newbie attitute is taking over....

I just thought it was wrong that they just deleted my stuff without first talking to me about it. Would of been much more "business like". Seeing as how im forced to take notice of the business world then so should TTORA. Im a member of NCTTORA, does that count as a club membership? I understand having to pay to use this site, and i would have no problem paying the 50 bucks per year, I just thought it was really unprofessional the way they deleted my thread without talking to me about first.

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Kyle95sr5 said:
yup, my newbie attitute is taking over....

I just thought it was wrong that they just deleted my stuff without first talking to me about it. Would of been much more "business like". Seeing as how im forced to take notice of the business world then so should TTORA. Im a member of NCTTORA, does that count as a club membership? I understand having to pay to use this site, and i would have no problem paying the 50 bucks per year, I just thought it was really unprofessional the way they deleted my thread without talking to me about first.
Had you read our Guidelines before posting such a thread you would have known as rule #8 specifically lays it out for you:

(8) No outside vendors are allowed to sell or promote their products ANYWHERE within this forum! If you want to become a sponsor click here!

If you are a member of NCTTORA then you can get the Bronze account for $50 per year. Once you get this account you can post all the stickers for sale you want!

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Listen dummy!! You are brand new here, you have a grand total of 17 posts and you're not even a contributing member must less a sponser.
It is not your board nor is it your place to tell others how to run it.
Contrary to what you may have been led to belive, you were not born with the right to perform social engineering on all of society nor was the internet created to be a life support system for assholes who can't get or keep a job.
So far, I wouldn't buy didly squat shit from someone with your fucked up attitude. You'd probably feel that you have some natural right to my money and I can just imagine what kind of customer service you'd provide.
If you had given a shit in the first place, you would have read through all the guidelines and you would have known better.
Now don't argue just learn your place and play by the rules or leave. It's just that simple.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
and i have all intentions of doing this. but how about "Kyle, you need to become a vendor or we are gonna delete your thread. Thanks" Man, that was about as hard as unwrapping gum.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im more mature enough then to turn this into a pissing match Dick Foster. You don't have the sligtest clue about my life so don't try and talk to me like you do. These are the first words you have ever said to me so how are you gonna talk to me like you know me. Real mature boss.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts