TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Southern California, Murrieta (Temecula Valley) :cool:

Click Here To See Pictures Of My Firearms

I have two 1911 style .45s that I want to sell. Both are Springfield Armory, one is a parkerized "loaded" model, and the other is a stainless ported bull barrel "loaded" model. Both are about a year and a half old, in perfect condition. $525 for either. Meet at a local FFL, buyer pays all fees.

Have a Ruger 10/22T that is trick. Bell and Carson stock, Simmons 44mag scope, trigger work, lots of extras, more than $1300 invested in this rifle. Shoot a fly off the wall at 50 yards (Not BSing) Asking only $950. Meet at a local FFL, buyer pays all fees.

Ruger .308 M77 international rifle. 365 rounds of Nato 7.62 in bandoleers and stripper clips part of the deal. $475.00, meet at local FFL and buyer pays all fees.

Ruger Mark 2 10/22 competition target pistol, stainless, trigger work and peep sights, scope, and more. $400, meet at local FFL and buyer pays all fees.

Take all of these in one big purchase and I will cut the price by 10%!!!

All sales/transfers must be legally done through a federally licensed firearms dealer, no exceptions!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
faithoffroad said:
Whats a FFL?
An FFL is generally your local gun shop, but some people have this qualification who are just gunsmiths or firearms warehouse dealers. FFL stands for Federal Firearms Licensee. Legal transfer of a firearm in the state of California requires that the tranaction take place at an FFL, who holds the firearm during the 10 waiting period and background check. FFLs do normally charge to do the transfers. Turners Outdoorsman has the most reasonable rate. Please keep in mind that there is also a special test and certificate that you may need in order to purchase a pistol or revolver in the state of California. My firearms are priced well below normal retail prices, and are a great deal. Their condition is used but appearance and function are perfect. If you were to buy a new firearm you would still pay fees for the DROS background check. Thank you for considering purchasing my firearms.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
if you still have one of those 1911's in 6 months when i turn 21 i'll be in contact with you

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YoTRacer158 said:
if you still have one of those 1911's in 6 months when i turn 21 i'll be in contact with you
I may have them at the rate my firearms have been selling. I don't push real hard to get them sold, as I am not desperate to sell them. I just end up being the kind of guy that wants new toys, and so when I sell these firearms I can buy some new stuff! In my life I have owned close to 20 firearms. Got my first BB-gun for my 8th birthday. Send me a message on your birthday.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
will do, if i remember...my memory is all jacked up thanks to a few concussions

·
Registered
5 Posts
You ought to register(free) at http://www.ar15.com and post them on there. They have a very active equipment exchange that has a feedback thread. Most of the people there are very good to deal with. Sounds like some nice weapons, good luck!

·
Registered
598 Posts
What type of condition is the Ruger M77 in? Do you know appoximately what year it was manufactured. I'm assuming you have kept it nice:)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
calamaridog said:
What type of condition is the Ruger M77 in? Do you know appoximately what year it was manufactured. I'm assuming you have kept it nice:)
It is in brand new condition. I bought it approximately 2 years ago and I am the original owner. I have probably fired a couple hundred rounds through it maximum. I had an M1A, and that is why I have all the extra ammo that you see in the link. You have assumed correctly, the condition of this rifle couldn't possibly be better than it is.

·
Registered
598 Posts
TheChiefSinner said:
It is in brand new condition. I bought it approximately 2 years ago and I am the original owner. I have probably fired a couple hundred rounds through it maximum. I had an M1A, and that is why I have all the extra ammo that you see in the link. You have assumed correctly, the condition of this rifle couldn't possibly be better than it is.

Well, I just bought a LandCruiser so I'll have to hold off on that rifle today. It is priced very nicely, and I'd love to get it so I'll try and scrape up the money before someone else walks away with it...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
calamaridog said:
Well, I just bought a LandCruiser so I'll have to hold off on that rifle today. It is priced very nicely, and I'd love to get it so I'll try and scrape up the money before someone else walks away with it...
Well just let me know in a private message or here. It is a sweet rifle. Kicks like a mofo though. Not a ladies gun that's for sure. At least not the kinda lady I wanna spend any time with...HEHEHEHE

1 - 14 of 14 Posts