TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my truck
miles-within the next few months i probably will hit 57k
lift/axle- hipinion Dana 30 with 4.56 gears waggy springs with add-a-leafs so i could drive it easy on the road and highway, could probably remove them and it would flex even more , 12" travel billistien 5125 shocks in front and 10" in back. back end has new yukon 4.56 gears installed on the 8.5" 10 bolt. spring over. custom shackles all around. ((all stuff is brand new)) 2" performance accessories body lift which would make a v8 switch easier ( just need to put a front drive shaft in her and mod the front output of the transfer case
engine- k&N fipk 2 air intake set up, dual flowmaster turn downs
i dont have pics of the interior right now cause im pretty busy with school but inside i have recently put in a brand new alpine head unit and self powered bazooka subwoofer,
outside- linex beadliner, front and rear custom tubular bumpers, set up for 2 piaa lights that i have not decided where i want to put them since i got the new bumpers

looking for a tacoma extd of double cab for straight up trade needs to be worth 17-18k new body style if possible but would like the one right before it too ~~ intstd in good economy car, muscle car, wrx

will check regularly but even quicker if email me [email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
sorry to say these are Toyota people and those S10's are POS as I have had 2 and NEVER again just look at the resale

·
Registered
947 Posts
I would say more along the lines of trading for a tacoma worth 17k, and giving that guy your truck and 6K for the tacoma. However, even with that, I do not see anyone taking the deal. You could probably get your price somewhere else, but not here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
jhunter
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing