TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTT/WTB 2000 4runner SR5 flares for Sport Painted Flares - Sacramento CA

I am located in NorCal and would prefer to meet up but will ship if necessary!

I have the SR5 plastic flares in good condition just that 15 year old sun fade and would like to trade for your Limited Flares! I know a lot of peeps like the smaller flare but I am getting the CBI plate bumper in a couple weeks and they only make body width or Limited flare width, nothing in between and I didn't want the no flare bumper to make it look awkward with the flares and i also like the wider flare width for some meatier tires I am putting on there!

Let me know if you wanna trade! Preferably black but any color will as I will just sand and repaint!

Oh and I'll throw in the rear mud flaps as well!!! This is for front and rear with the door cladding. On your end the front and rear with the front bumper pieces!

Thanks!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you looked on eBay? Or take a look on toyota-4runner.org
unless I'm doing something wrong eBay is empty of that stuff. and yes I check toyota-4runner.org daily and have the same post there with no hits. no seems to be wanting to sell them or have a part out.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
How much would you want for the set including shipping to bellingham Washington area?

Thanks.

Jack B
Sorry they aren't for sale, I won't take them off unless I have a set of painted ones on their way or in my possession. For trade only, or someone wants to sell me a set and then I can sell mine.

Still looking!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts