TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im retiring from the trails. Im wanting to trade my swampers (Id say 70-80% trails only) for something more street friendly. Nothing smaller than a 37. I would take anything from A/ts to some military 37s.
So ask around and somebody find somebody who knows someone who wants to trade for some Sx's.

This is the closest tire pic I got at the moment. http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/398366_3918287595464_1066413196_n.jpg

·
Registered
710 Posts
I'd trade you my 35" SSR's, but they're not 37's. :D

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why are you retiring from the trails?
Just dont have the time and money to keep up with it anymore. The closest place to wheel around us is 2 hrs away. Its a dieing hobby in and around our area and im throwing in the towel.
Im putting the truck back on the street so its more useful. To be honest I had more fun with my truck when i was running 35s and driving it every other day.

My plans are to put the bed back on with the camper shell. Put in a bench seat. Lose the hydro assist,put some street tires on,yada yada

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Aw shucks Phil. Move to Chattanooga :p

I think I know of a good friend who would love your sx's but you prob dont want his boggers :p i sent him this link, ill leave it up to him to figure something out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts