TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like it says.... I need a work truck badly and I guess I'm going to have to sell or trade my baby to get it. I wouldn't be getting rid of her if I wasn't in this position. I'm looking for a 4x4 ext. cab. So here is the details on it. Plz tell me what you got.

Well, if I can get what I'm asking then the beloved Civic will be mine no longer. I had a motor swap for it that I recently sold b/c I have found I am in need of a truck. So the original D16Y5 is in it w/ 203,XXX miles. I am the second owner of the car and the original owner drove it as a work car from Princeton, KY to Evansville, IN everday for work. So mileage was at about 175,XXX when I got her mostly interstate miles. Had no problems w/ the motor other than a head gasket. New water pump and timing belt installed at 180,000. Oil changed every 3-3.5k miles w/ OEM Honda filters and Mobil1 Super Syn 5W-30. This car doesn't leak or burn any oil!!!!!! The car is a vogue silver 1997 Honda Civic HX coupe. Here is a list of the features:
Car:
VTEC-e 1.6 liter SOHC (D16Y5)
Power doors, windows, steering, brakes

Modifications:
Exterior:
REAL OEM Honda SiR front lip.
Enkei OR52's (16X7) w/ 205/40 Nitto Neo Gen's
OEM mudflaps removed but will come w/ car
25% tinted windows
OEM Si rear wing
custom Si grill
CTR style headlights w/ city light sockets installed

Interior:
Momo Tuner (red stitch) steering wheel
NRG quick release w/ Sparco hub
OEM ITR shift boot
Skunk2 short throw shifter w/ weighted shift knob
Pioneer cd player (relocated to lower din) w/ Lightning audio mids/highs
OEM "HONDA" insignia block off plate from '93 DX in upper din.

Suspension:
Onsuku custom 550F/450R spring rate coilovers
KYB AGX 8-way adjustable struts
front and rear strut tower braces
OEM ITR rear sway bar w/ Beaks subframe reinforcement kit (prothane bushings w/ OEM 99-00 Si endlinks)
Skunk2 rear LCA's
Setup now is front camber at -2.8 and rear at -1.6 degrees.

Performance:
2.25" custom catback exhaust
AEM filter on a stick
Brembo blanks w/ PBR Ultimate ceramic pads in front. (brand new)

Here are some pictures of it w/ it's carbon fiber look. All c/f has been removed in place of OEM hood and truck w/ Si wing (*sorry haven't taken pics in a while). ViS carbon fiber hood will come w/ car.

Price w/ everything: $5,000 obo
Price w/ most everything removed: $3,500
Will consider trade for older truck and boot. Preferrably 4-wheel drive.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
What are you calling "most everything removed" ? O, and what about sound system, is there one and if so what is it?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
everything removed means all aftermarket parts removed and OEM equipment reinstalled. And no... there's no "system". Just a pioneer headunit w/ Lightning Audio mids/highs.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
I'm fully aware that it means removing after market parts, but what all does that include, everything you listed that it had after market? That's what I meant by "system", I wasn't looking for a boom box...

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Thanks for the clarification....and where are you located?

·
Registered
741 Posts
no offense,but are you asian? i jsut thougt of this when i saw it, but nice car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts