TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just ordered a Hilift and accidentally ordered the 60". It wont fit in the back of my 4RUNNER so I am going to need to downsize to the 48". It is brand new, still has all the stickers on it. I would rather not return it because i would have to pay shipping fee's.

I am in alpharetta, and would be willing to drive an hour or so for the swap.

Let me know

Jordan

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
jwbehm said:
I just ordered a Hilift and accidentally ordered the 60". It wont fit in the back of my car so I am going to need to downsize to the 48". It is brand new, still has all the stickers on it. I would rather not return it because i would have to pay shipping fee's.

I am in alpharetta, and would be willing to drive an hour or so for the swap.

Let me know

Jordan
what the hell you need a high lift for a car for :rolleyes: ;) :p

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CWest said:
what the hell you need a high lift for a car for :rolleyes: ;) :p
Edited :rolleyes:

Roach- I will think about it, I would like to get one in decent condition, but I will keep you in mind.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'll trade if you want...it actually gets used so, it doesn't look perfect(chipped paint in some spots, nothing major though).....it's red, works and functions perfectly.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now that I think about it, I will probably just cut it to fit. If I change my mind I will let you know

·
Registered
35 Posts
If you change your mind, let me know. I have one that is pretty new I'd love to swap you. I've been wanting to get a 60 but have just not done it yet. LMK>

·
Registered
382 Posts
my friend has a one time used 48 (looks new) he would probably trade.
if you are looking for a new one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
mtxe
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing