TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Do you have more pictures of the Cruiser? is that alot of rust on it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He's right, its carb 4.2L straight 6 4 speed manual transmission. Solid front axle air shocks on the back, leafs are a little saggy.

It does have a lot of rust on the body, but nothing serious on the frame(that I have seen), and mechanically it's in good shape. I bought it needing exhaust, a water pump, brakes. I put a water pump on it, and the exhaust. It still needs brakes, but I ordered loaded calipers last week and those should be in soon, and assuming the weather cooperates, on the truck soon too.

I bought it for something to drive in the winter, and its very good in the snow, but it's just not my thing, a little too big, I hate not having a 5th gear for the highway, I don't like going over 65 in it. It gets about 9mpg, it has a trailer hitch and working wiring.

I'd say it would be best suited to have the body chopped up and made into a badass trail rig.

I have some more pics, but I'm not on my computer right now, so I can't post them, but will as soon as I get home. Please feel free to post any questions or email me at [email protected]. Thanks for looking guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts