TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Do you have more pictures of the Cruiser? is that alot of rust on it?

·
Registered
808 Posts
Texan1983 said:
yea, some more info would be nice... does it run? whats wrong with it? efi? anything?!?!
not efi, all 60's weren't...62's went to efi and only auto's. Agreed, more inof would be nice.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He's right, its carb 4.2L straight 6 4 speed manual transmission. Solid front axle air shocks on the back, leafs are a little saggy.

It does have a lot of rust on the body, but nothing serious on the frame(that I have seen), and mechanically it's in good shape. I bought it needing exhaust, a water pump, brakes. I put a water pump on it, and the exhaust. It still needs brakes, but I ordered loaded calipers last week and those should be in soon, and assuming the weather cooperates, on the truck soon too.

I bought it for something to drive in the winter, and its very good in the snow, but it's just not my thing, a little too big, I hate not having a 5th gear for the highway, I don't like going over 65 in it. It gets about 9mpg, it has a trailer hitch and working wiring.

I'd say it would be best suited to have the body chopped up and made into a badass trail rig.

I have some more pics, but I'm not on my computer right now, so I can't post them, but will as soon as I get home. Please feel free to post any questions or email me at [email protected]. Thanks for looking guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
hondaguy6513
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing