TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swiss WV in Nicholas county between Summersville and Gauley Bridge

Pine Knoll in Fayette County - Oak Hill, WV

I'm not 100%sure where these place are, but maybe some of the southern Ohio guys may have heard of them? I guess this place called Swiss is pretty popular?

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have been to Swiss and it is a real nice place to go, as Marty said you will need to contact mountaineer offroad to go since it is mostly private. There is an old county road that runs throught the middle of it. Which makes it nice if you want to bypass the extreme trails. You can check my pics of Swiss, sorry the photos are dark but the trees are very dense and it was cloudy when I went.

http://photos.yahoo.com/k4uctown

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heck, I'd like to set something together for a group meet for this place! Nice pics by the way! I know a lot of people in WV! Oh yeah, did I mention I love WV!!!! Ever been Hawk's Nest State Park, Cass Scenic railroad, or Blackwater Falls? Damn eastern North Carolina, nothing but flat lands and swamps with no good wheeling unless you like sand and salt water!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
ugly's ok
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing