TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right, I have a bone to pick with both these trails after being denied by a 1/2" x 4" locker pin! :mad:

When: Saturday, May 26th at 8am

Where: Cottonwood Canyon Rd.

Wut?: Woody's & AA

Wut else?: "GET SOME!!!" :driving:

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
That's right, I have a bone to pick with both these trails after being denied by a 1/2" x 4" locker pin! :mad:

Can I ride shotgun?

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Nevermind, I just realized that I have to work the 26th. :(

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
It can be arranged! ;)
I just realized thats Memorial Day weekend. That will make it more difficult to switch since most people don't want to give up their three day weekend. :(

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just realized thats Memorial Day weekend. That will make it more difficult to switch since most people don't want to give up their three day weekend. :(
See what you can do....

·
Registered
2,396 Posts

I think i got more than some:eek: sounds like fun, i dont know if my runner will be ready by then. If not next time for sure;)

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think i got more than some:eek: sounds like fun, i dont know if my runner will be ready by then. If not next time for sure;)
I'd say you got a little too much!! ;)

Oh, come on, that gives you 3 weeks to get ready! :D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I'd say you got a little too much!! ;)

Oh, come on, that gives you 3 weeks to get ready! :D
Coming from the guy who took 2 weeks to pull a diff cover and a week to replace a carrier:lmao:

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll try but if its not ready by then, you guys have to run collateral damage and dirty sanches with me when i get it fixed....:D
hmmmmmm, that doesn't sound like a fair trade to me............besides, what is stopping you from not getting it done on purpose??? ;)

I'd like to take another stab at Diehard and maybe Anihilator also. :D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Lil Blackie meets Table Mesa?

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
hmmmmmm, that doesn't sound like a fair trade to me............besides, what is stopping you from not getting it done on purpose??? ;)

I'd like to take another stab at Diehard and maybe Anihilator also. :D
i'm down for that!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
I am not going to be able to make this one, it's my wedding anniversary weekend. I have to keep the wife happy and do stuff with her.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts