TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just noticed that Scotty has a new website up and running. Looks a lot slicker than the old one. :kewl: check it out.

also looks like he is carrying some more products.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Looks good! Got to see the new shop last weekend and I gotta hand it to Scott, he's come a long way from doing sas's in his garage. Keep up the good work Scott!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Lookin good! I think I know who I may be going to for a front bumper on the Exploder someday.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
My bumper has been beat on and has held up great. Slid in to my buddy's truck right after I finished it and it folded his tail gate up. That was with the stinger and it didn't move. Had some guy with a death wish pull some stuff on the highway thinking my insurance would pay out and his grand prix's rear end was distroyed. Still looks the same as the day we put it on.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I noticed those rock sliders for < $200.00. Seems relatively cheap compared to others....anyone know the reason why? And does anyone have any experience with them?

·
7,735 Posts
I've seen and suggested those sliders to many folks. There's lots of speculation about why they are cheap (do some searches, there's plenty to read on the topic).

When gets right down to it, these smash into rocks just as good as the ones that cost 2x as much.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I noticed those rock sliders for < $200.00. Seems relatively cheap compared to others....anyone know the reason why? And does anyone have any experience with them?
I've seen and suggested those sliders to many folks. There's lots of speculation about why they are cheap (do some searches, there's plenty to read on the topic).

When gets right down to it, these smash into rocks just as good as the ones that cost 2x as much.
scotty deals a lot of trail gear products, which are on the cheaper end of the market. like doug said, lots of speculation and discussion on their products.

i have run them for 3 years or so now. i dont wheel much, but i feel the same as doug...they smash into rocks just as good.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
I have em on my truck and they have done great so far. Don't see them failing or not doing what they are made to do. If they get that trashed in another 2 years then I could buy another set and still have less money in to them then a set twice the cost.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yea new site is great.. Im liking the bumper for 3rd gen runners, just need to save a few bucks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts