TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals,

I am trying to plan a run with some of the Colorado Crew. Please check in and let me know if you would be interested.

I will be open about my goal here. I would like to get more of an ACTIVE membership in Wyoming.
All the members from Colorado are friggin COOL, however it is difficult for me to run down there and them to come up here for FREQUENT runs.

(this is posted on the national forum as well)

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no idea on a date yet. I am gogin to go scout a few trails next weekend to see whats open and if it is worth the CO folks to drive up here or not.

With the snow we have had I know nothing is going to be open in the Bighorns. I am open to suggestions if you have any ideas.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I'm going to be in FCollins on Feb 11...what's the possibility of getting together later that day? Maybe in Cheyenne?

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could meet you in Cheyenne and have a beer or dinner.. but I go to work at 5:00 am so that being a sunday and a 3 our drive home it would be tough to get any wheelin in. I don't know where to go in that area either..

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Word up... Is there anything in the Snowy Range (out of curiousity???)

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Guapotaco said:
lots of snow, i've been into there many times, but on ski equipment
Thanks Guap... ya smart-ass!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Yeah, all I would have time for is a beer and dinner as well. About the same travel time for me as well back to CSprings. Let's talk more as the date gets closer.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SO I took yesterady off and did a little scouting.. Toltec Reservoir is snowed in and would be a fun snow run. This is a outside of Laramie. About halfway between Ft. Collins and Casper so a good mix.

Curry Draw is hopeless no way we can even get in there. There was a snow drift about 2o' high at the gate.

When is everyone available. I am available any weekend after the weekend of the 10th and 11th.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I tried to get through Esterbrook but there are some huge drifts and no way around them. The only thing I can think of at this point is to meet in Encampment or Laramie and go play. I can try and get a few of the guys from here to make a Ft. Collins run.

We finally have snow so I can't complain too much.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts