1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Cool, thanks for starting the trip report Brian. It was a fun run, no one broke anything, another run without a flat tire as well!! :D

I'm just starting to download my pictures from both camera's. I'll probably have to do a lot of editing on the ones that Justin's girlfriend took with my big Nikon, so I'll do the little Nikon pics first.

Good Times!!! Nice way to finish off the year of wheeling for 2008!!!! :headbang::thumbs::kewl::missingto

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did get & upload video of all that did the Chute & Launch obstacle :D

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
I had fun on that trip. Thanks Robert for organizing it. Here are the few videos I captured before running out of memory.

No worries Eric, I hope you keep coming out with us. 2009 will bring even more runs of varying terrain, and skill sets. :cool:
I would like to see more participation by everyone.
Although, I have to say, we have had great turnouts by a lot of old and newer members for 2008!! ;)
I have more in store. :D

Here's the link to my Apple MobileMe Gallery. I only got the pictures from my small Nikon uploaded last night, will get the others up tonight.
:cool:
http://www.me.com/gallery/#100229

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Here you go Brett, a couple more good ones of you.....have to get to work and sell a car!!

Don...

Woody making it look easy in the Lexus!!!

Justin & Big Red....

Rich...

Chuck...

///Oh yeah...and then there is some of ME!!!!!

Brian..

Lunch break!!!

·
Registered
704 Posts
linky no worky robert. and all your pics come up as :redx: vid look great Eric thanks. i had a great time out there with all of you guys

·
Registered
593 Posts
Another great run. I should have pictures up by wednesday at the latest. It was good to see you all again.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Hey Guy's, a lot of fun as alway's. Every run I learn a little more about the capabilitie's of my truck and myself. I will try to get Chandelle to get our pic's up in a timely fashion. No guarantees though. One day I will figure out how to download pic's on my own.
Robert, what did you mean you would like to see a little more participation? Did you mean on the board on the trail's or both? I would also like to know why your dog's are so mean to my dog? Angel wanted to know why can't we all just get along.:rofl: We are looking forward to your pic's.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Hey Guy's, a lot of fun as always. Every run I learn a little more about the capabilities of my truck and myself. I will try to get Chandelle to get our pic's up in a timely fashion. No guarantees though. One day I will figure out how to download pic's on my own.
Robert, what did you mean you would like to see a little more participation? Did you mean on the board on the trail's or both? I would also like to know why your dog's are so mean to my dog? Angel wanted to know why can't we all just get along.:rofl: We are looking forward to your pic's.

Both.

And, I don't know. Chyna has never acted like that before, and pissed me off to no end.
I never have to have her on a leash normally, she'll just roam around and chill...she's always been the perfect trail dog.
I've had a long talk with her, so hopefully it sunk in. :p

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Here's the other link to the pictures Justin's girl shot with my big Nikon.
I'll go back and fix that other post that I had posted individual pictures later tonight.

http://gallery.me.com/my034runner#100239

:D

·
Registered
648 Posts
Both.

And, I don't know. Chyna has never acted like that before, and pissed me off to no end.
I never have to have her on a leash normally, she'll just roam around and chill...she's always been the perfect trail dog.
I've had a long talk with her, so hopefully it sunk in. :p
I know it was tensing you up. I know the frustration when your dog doesn't preform the way you expect. I was just kidding. Maybe it was because Chyna saw Angel of the leash and she felt at a disadvantage.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
I know it was tensing you up. I know the frustration when your dog doesn't preform the way you expect. I was just kidding. Maybe it was because Chyna saw Angel of the leash and she felt at a disadvantage.

My thinking, is either it pissed Chyna off when we were at the Speedway, and Angel came up to "her" 4Runner and she was stuck inside, so a territorial thing going on there.
And/or, thinking that she was somehow protecting Tongue, or prompted by her.
Either way, I was extremely unhappy with both of my dogs. :mad:

Back to our topic....:xofftopic

·
Registered
593 Posts
Eerrr Go, Mo Photos, Click the Pic: :cool: Way Cool Run it was good to see you all there.

:eek:

:cool:

·
Registered
704 Posts
hey brian is it possible to download the videos that you took of my cruiser..or could you send me a copy. thanks:D

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts