TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We might be having some of our mates from Toyota120 come up here from California this weekend.
http://www.toyota120.com/forum/showthread.php?p=49596#post49596

A couple have backed out, but a couple may still come up here. I've offered for them to camp out at my house.
Don said that he'd be willing to lead a Saturday run, either to Logandale, or maybe to the snow!!
And I will lead the Sunday run, again...to either spot.

Need to find out who else would be willing to go on some runs on either day or both.
Peace!!
Robert:D

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No worries....

But, it looks like at least a couple of them are still coming up here!

So, lets go Las Vegans!!! Let show some So. Nevada hospitality to our SoCal brothers!!! :D:driving::driving:

·
Registered
593 Posts
We might be having some of our mates from Toyota120 come up here from California this weekend.
http://www.toyota120.com/forum/showthread.php?p=49596#post49596

A couple have backed out, but a couple may still come up here. I've offered for them to camp out at my house.
Don said that he'd be willing to lead a Saturday run, either to Logandale, or maybe to the snow!!
And I will lead the Sunday run, again...to either spot.

Need to find out who else would be willing to go on some runs on either day or both.
Peace!!
Robert:D
OK, I'm good to go on Saturday, I'll think about it and maybe some in put from the cali crew and I'll pick trail and add it to the thread.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I'm interested for Sat or Sun.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
384 Posts
Right on Brian!! Which day did you want to go, or is it both? :confused::cool:

I could do both days, haven't got any wheeling in since Gold Butte run & that doesn't really count :rolleyes:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Brian, you bringing floppy ?

timmer

·
Registered
384 Posts
Brian, you bringing floppy ?

timmer
Hi Timmer

Yes I'm bringing Floppy, Haven't even started getting CJ-6 back on the road yet.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know how you feel about Toyota right now, but I hope Chrysler doesn't go into chapter 7 bankruptcy the day after you buy a J**p from them. :)

So Eric, are you in?? And for Sat. or Sun. or both?? :confused::confused:

·
Registered
771 Posts
So Eric, are you in?? And for Sat. or Sun. or both?? :confused::confused:
I might do one day, but I am waiting to see which specific trails are selected. My Land Cruiser is still pretty much stock, with no after market body armor whatsoever. I don't want to force the whole group to avoid the more fun trails just because I decided to tag along.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I might do one day, but I am waiting to see which specific trails are selected. My Land Cruiser is still pretty much stock, with no after market body armor whatsoever. I don't want to force the whole group to avoid the more fun trails just because I decided to tag along.

You'll be fine. Your 80 will walk through anything that we're going to do!

The request from our Toy120 friends for this trip, is for scenic to moderate trails. John would like to drive his 4Runner up here, and not his old HiLux (or pre-Tacoma p/u), he brings his old truck out for the harder trails, like John Bull up in Big Bear! :cool:

·
Registered
593 Posts
I know how you feel about Toyota right now, but I hope Chrysler doesn't go into chapter 7 bankruptcy the day after you buy a J**p from them. :)

Hey Eric,

I'm thinking of doing the trails @ UTE. It's the southern half of the Logandale trail system, where we went last week to recover Justin and we did most all of those trails last year and you & your LC did just fine both times. We will Opt-Out or ByPass +3.0 area's and just keep it mild to moderate.

:)

·
Registered
593 Posts

:D

I'll be off-line till friday so I will update then.

Merry X-Mas

:cool: :driving::suicide:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cool!! :D

·
Registered
704 Posts
whats the deal for sunday... where have we decided to go..

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 33 Posts