TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any personal experinece with these? looking for about 2.5" to 3" coverage... 32 X 11.5 x15's bfg at's on my '97 x-cab... the "cut ou's" by bushwacker look a bit extreme for what i want...

input please...

thanks!
casey

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
cmcampbell54 said:
anyone have any personal experinece with these? looking for about 2.5" to 3" coverage... 32 X 11.5 x15's bfg at's on my '97 x-cab... the "cut ou's" by bushwacker look a bit extreme for what i want...

input please...

thanks!
casey
I don't have these on my truck but i've stuck them on another memebers trucks. He had the bushwacker EAF at first. These are great and are made from a heavy rubberized material so unlike most of the flares out there these won't break, chip, or crack. I plan to take my bushwackers off and put these on as soon as i can affoed it. Also they say that these won't fit 98-2004 but they do all you have to do is trim about 1/2" of the black molding and they fit perfect.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks that's what i was looking for...

casey

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
cmcampbell54 said:

input please...

thanks!
casey
I love my Xenons. I have leaned them into trees and boulders. They won't break. Make sure to clean the paint really well and try to install them on a hot day for best results.

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the Xenon flares with my 32's and the coverage is perfect, at least law enforcement says my truck is legal now!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts