TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Tyler... you got a close up pic of how they fit on the rear trailing edges of the front wheelwell

And maybe one on the leading edge of the rear fender as well... ?

I would like to see how they compare to my ATS stuff... Mine are ok... But I rub more on them then Erik (Animal) does with his OEM flares... And we're set up nearly the same... well except he has the u-bolt flip kit and slightly taller bumpstops in the rear... If I did that... I'd have less rub on the leading edge of the rear fender opening is my guess...

Mind you... it's not enough rub to be an issue... other then to be annoying at full stuff and rub the paint off the flares...

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
TacoDell said:
Tyler... you got a close up pic of how they fit on the rear trailing edges of the front wheelwell

And maybe one on the leading edge of the rear fender as well... ?

I would like to see how they compare to my ATS stuff... Mine are ok... But I rub more on them then Erik (Animal) does with his OEM flares... And we're set up nearly the same... well except he has the u-bolt flip kit and slightly taller bumpstops in the rear... If I did that... I'd have less rub on the leading edge of the rear fender opening is my guess...

Mind you... it's not enough rub to be an issue... other then to be annoying at full stuff and rub the paint off the flares...
There's a bunch of pics from different angles here:

http://norcalttora.com/~mike/paint/

Later,
....Mike

·
Administrator
18,267 Posts
TacoDell said:
Who the fark is DeMille :confused:

I don't get out much ;)
The quote is by Gloria Swanson who played Norma Desmond in the 1950's movie 'Sunset Blvd'.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043014/quotes

The exact quote follows:
Norma Desmond: [to newsreel camera] And I promise you I'll never desert you again because after 'Salome' we'll make another picture and another picture. You see, this is my life! It always will be! Nothing else! Just us, the cameras, and those wonderful people out there in the dark!... All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
what year is your taco? I am trying to confirm if the "95-97" Xenon flares fit past 2000. I know the fender part numbers were the same from 95-00 but after 2000 I am unsure if they were any different other than the fenders having factory flare holes after 2000.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts