TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright boys and well......boys (we really really need to recruit some damn girl truck owners!!!!!).......it's time for the last run of 2009. :thumbs::driving::woot:

And, I'm thinking an exploration trip in the Mojave Preserve is in order!!!! Check out some scenery in the New York Mountains......and maybe a little bit of the Mojave Road!!!!! :D

This will be a Fun trip, and hopefully....get some snow also!!! It is an all day trip......and an Epic trip as well!!!! :xdevil::xpimp:

Sunday 12/27/9
meet @ Findlay Toyota
Time: 9:23-9:34 am
Leave: 9:46 am
Arrive @ Searchlight around 10:30 am, gas up, leave for Nipton.
Arrive @ Nipton around 10:55 am. Possibly meet up with a couple guys from Toy120.
Head out of Nipton, to Ivanpah Rd. up into the New York Mountains.

Explore a couple Canyons off of Ivanpah Rd.
Make our way over to a section of the Mojave Road. then play it by ear as to how far we want to continue......

Then........home.....

More info to come!!!!:cool:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP!!!!!!
I'm surprised that no one wants to go so far!!!!

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may be in, I'll find out for sure if I'm in vegas that weekend

Right on!! If so...it will be good to finally meet up with you!!! :xdevil::xpimp:
Maybe Derrick will come along.....he does have a Bovads sticker on his tool box on the Tacoma!!! :cool:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not a fan of going anywhere in CA ;)

Well.....that hardly makes any damn sense!!!! :rolleyes:
Especially, since it takes no longer to get there, than it does to go to the mountains or Logandale!!! :p
Have you ever been to the Mojave Preserve?? :confused:
If not, you're doing yourself a disservice!!! :explode:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Makes sense if you like guns.

Nevada permit is no good in Cal. I guess.....;)
Well, I don't think it really matters....as every trip I've taken people on out there, the ones who carry, always seem to have their weapons on them. :rolleyes:
We've had no problems thus far.......don't see having any now.......:D

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Makes sense if you are very emotionally attached to your guns.;)

I'll probably go if there isn't any camping involved.

No camping this time around....just a day trip. We have a couple of guys from Toyota120 that will probably meet us out there as well......if they make it. :rolleyes:

·
1,083 Posts
Nevada permit is no good in Cal. I guess.....;)
Well, I don't think it really matters....as every trip I've taken people on out there, the ones who carry, always seem to have their weapons on them. :rolleyes:
We've had no problems thus far.......don't see having any now.......:D
Aren't all of those guys CA cops of some flavor or another? They wouldn't have any problems ;)

Anyway, too far off topic here and I apologize. I've never been to the Mojave Preserve and it looks beautiful by all accounts. I might have to reconsider my aversion to the kommunist republik to the West. Might. :rolleyes:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aren't all of those guys CA cops of some flavor or another? They wouldn't have any problems ;)

Anyway, too far off topic here and I apologize. I've never been to the Mojave Preserve and it looks beautiful by all accounts. I might have to reconsider my aversion to the kommunist republik to the West. Might. :rolleyes:

I think we only have one cop from Fullerton, and he's okay. He came out with us on the Pre Run for our Toy120 Mojave Road trip, no issues.....and I think at least one of the guys from here had a weapon. No issues......:rolleyes:

And besides....we're not really going to California......rather a National park that just happens to be on the California side of the Nevada border!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey, Robert, I'm a girl. Haven't been out with you guys in a LONG time. I would love to do this run, but we will be out of town for Christmas and won't be back in time.

Next time...

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey, Robert, I'm a girl. Haven't been out with you guys in a LONG time. I would love to do this run, but we will be out of town for Christmas and won't be back in time.

Next time...

Well, yes...yes you are!!! :D Sorry.....forgot....;)
But you're married, so you don't count!! Kidding!!! :rofl:

Well.....if you guys get back Saturday night....you can always meet up with us!! :cool:

If not....then you can come out on our first run of 2010 in Jan. Probably a snow run!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'm in Robert it sounds like a good run is it all looking and light wheeling or is there good wheeling too??

No worries Ludedude I'll have my 40 with me and i'm not talkin 40 of Old E...

and yes we do need some hot young single chicks that wheel!!!!

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm in Robert it sounds like a good run is it all looking and light wheeling or is there good wheeling too??

No worries Ludedude I'll have my 40 with me and i'm not talkin 40 of Old E...

and yes we do need some hot young single chicks that wheel!!!!

Right on!!!
And this is a easy to moderate run......but the beauty of the Mojave Preserve is the big draw!!! :thumbs:
If we have time, they may be a chance we can get up to Upper Caruthers Canyon........and that provides some of The best scenery in the park....plus, the toughest wheeling in the whole area!!! Lots of fun!!! :xdevil: :xpimp: :driving: :missingto

And yeah.......we need.....:boobies::boobies::boobies: around this Mo...fo.... :kewl:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I might be in if I can get off from work that Sunday :rolleyes: I have not been out with you guys in awhile, the last time was with my FJ, now I have my JK so I will like to go if I can :xrocker:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I might be in if I can get off from work that Sunday :rolleyes: I have not been out with you guys in awhile, the last time was with my FJ, now I have my JK so I will like to go if I can :xrocker:

Make sure a keep us updated.... :cool:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
First post updated!!!!!! :D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts