TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I started a fight with my last post, hopefully this will not cause too much trouble.
Does anyone know exactly how to remove the rear side panels on an Xtracab?
Also where can I get some replacement xcab rear speaker mounts. All that is behind the speakers that were screwed directly into the panel are little cubbies for storage, I would like to get that factory look back if I can. Or have any ideas to mount (custom).
Thanks in advance,
Sal

·
Registered
119 Posts
You will just have to pry it off with a panel puller, unbolt the seatbeltstop and bottom on the front, top only on the back one, and pop out the covers for where they go into the panel at. Oh, and I think you have to remove the hooks at the top too. Should come right out after that.

·
Registered
469 Posts
If you have to take them off to upgrade speakers, you might be able to find directions on www.crutchfield.com I'm not sure if you have to buy something to see their directions, but I've heard they are very good.

·
Going John Galt
31,844 Posts
salliemon said:
Ok I started a fight with my last post, hopefully this will not cause too much trouble.
Does anyone know exactly how to remove the rear side panels on an Xtracab?
Also where can I get some replacement xcab rear speaker mounts. All that is behind the speakers that were screwed directly into the panel are little cubbies for storage, I would like to get that factory look back if I can. Or have any ideas to mount (custom).
Thanks in advance,
Sal
customtacos.com will have writeups for all of that ;)

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
hytenor said:
customtacos.com will have writeups for all of that ;)
ditto on that...

(post whoring)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts