TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
One of our memebers met Jesse at tellico... Alan from the GA board.

·
I LIVE FOR THIS
1,700 Posts
my2coma said:
Its bad ass ...wish it was mine. BTW, isnt Jesse perty??? She can work w/me anyday. :welder: Brains and beauty..
I watched an episode a while back, and they said that they cant legally sell these modified factory vehicles (insurance liabilities) So they destroy them... :xcrybaby:
Fawk brains shes hot and has a nice ass but she does score bonus points for not being a dumbass.

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
CronusTRD said:
That exo is horrible. It is an oversized lightbar. Thank god it is removeable.
hey cronus, let me know if you ever come out to AZ with yer rig. I know have 3 to choose from: `98 locked taco, `87 sas-dual cased (4.7)-cage-new style longs, or my buggy-that I picked up yesterday :neener:

·
<null>
1,805 Posts
padesertboy said:
hey cronus, let me know if you ever come out to AZ with yer rig. I know have 3 to choose from: `98 locked taco, `87 sas-dual cased (4.7)-cage-new style longs, or my buggy-that I picked up yesterday :neener:

Hold on, I'm looking for the part of me that cares

Wait I found it.

Nope, just gas :flipoff4:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
cage looks bad...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I know a few people that have the lockers in their FJC's. The FJ is a mountain goat as it is. Add the lockers to the mix and WOW!!! It's awsome.

RedRunnertc said:
Too bad they're freakin clueless about Toyotas.

An FJ60 is NOT an FJ Cruiser!!!!

Then they're gonna put F/R ARB's in the FJC? :confused:

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'd like to see what they would do to an 05+ tacoma. I like the fact they do more than just Fords and GMs. Jesse is smart and hot. And Ian is a canadian.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
jester_motorsports said:
Only if you're using the term "bad" as in SHITTY.

i was

1 - 20 of 29 Posts