TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can all feel free to join us on Yahoo Instant Messenger Voice Chat if you want.

1) Go to Walmart to the PS2 or XBOX section and look for a " Logitech USB Headset " for around $19-$20.

2) Plug that muther fawker in the back of your shizzy ....and no Jay Shizzy doesn't mean ass...LOL.

3) Add me to your messenger list ...mbtacoma.

4) Join the "Voice Conference" in progress.

5) Hurry the F&^K UP !!!!

6) If I'm not on, PM me.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you can post here, you can talk on a Mic.....hurry up. LOL.

(notice the sheer lack of sympathy) ....:wiggle:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Go to Walmart or Target or anyfawking where ....it's a Headset ...like you see those bitches wearing in the Time Life commercials ...

Made by Logitec ....it has a USB connector that plugs into the back of your computer.

FAWK...here's a picture ...

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok...

1) go to www.Yahoo.com and sign up for a free email account. Use [email protected] or something

2) When you're signed up ...look for Yahoo Instant Messenger at the top of the Yahoo page

3) Sign up for that shit...it's free.

4) Once you're signed up ...Log into it.

5) Add me ( mbtacoma ) to your contacts...

6) When you're done I'll message you in text form.

7) If you have speakers turn them on.

Got it?

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
blown4runner said:
I am in the lobby of a hotel... Mols is suppose to bring me her lappy tomorrow, so I can catch up... WTF is it you want me to get anyhow... who sells it and what brand? Oh, and how do you use it?
In today's world, where everything is computerized, it's a wonder and surprise there's still people this far behind in technology curve. LOL

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Hey Greg... so if you have nothing to do on Christmas let me know if you want to go to the bar with me and my boys... I um gave you wrong info, its Christmas day, ur night. So yeah, should be fun, I'll get ya more details later :p

and um Chris... I never promised anyone that I knew what the fawk I was doing on this computer... So yeah, if I sound like a 5 yr old, excuse me but I am proud of it... LMAO :eek:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Greg... so if you have nothing to do on Christmas let me know if you want to go to the bar with me and my boys
I'm going to be volunteering somewhere this Christmas, I haven't heard back from the Denver Rescue Mission yet .....but I'll end up somewhere.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
You know I really have to give it you for helping out the less fortunate this Christmas. Obviously I care more about getting drunk, maybe eventually I will become more responsible and take some pro-active steps to bettering our society. I really was considering volunteering this year but with all the other crap I have going on in my life right now I figured I need to get myself back up to square one before I try and give my disfunctionality to other indivduals

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I dunno how many of you still on the internet at work all day like I do....or at home all day for that matter but I can set up a chat room.
I chat all day long with a few of my car tuning buddies.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts