TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Anyone need one of these? Came with the truck and I don't want or need it. It's got 6 "legs" attaching to the truck (4 lock, the rear 2 sit on rubber I think.) In any case I believe this system goes for a little over $400 retail, I'll take $200 obo. It's on my 2000, not sure what other years it will fit, I'm sure the website has that info. Let me know if I'm way off on the price, seems fair????:dunno: Here's a pic, not a great one, but it gives an idea. Let me know if you need more detailed pics.
Ken

·
Registered
118 Posts
You've got mail...I'm interested in a purchase.

·
Registered
870 Posts
i would say $100 is closer to about the price.
i work for a yakima dealer and the q-towers alone are over 100 bucks, the load bars are another 50 and who knows what that 3rd bar costs since ive never seen someone run 3 bars on an extended cab...200 is more than fair.

bump for a good price

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, not trying to rip anyone off in any way. That's why I asked if this was a fair price. That's the great thing about a place like this - we've all got similar interests and hopefully a good deal given will one day be returned.
I just got home from school so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get the pics. Shipping quotes and answers to PM's to come tomorrow.
Ken

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
The intermediate piece is called a stretch kit.
It relocates the rear Q towers since the Q- clips mount to the door jamb/roof

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The intermediate piece is called a stretch kit.
It relocates the rear Q towers since the Q- clips mount to the door jamb/roof
That makes sense. There's actually only 2 cross-braces (in front and back) The middle set of supports is just because it's longer I believe.

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
That makes sense. There's actually only 2 cross-braces (in front and back) The middle set of supports is just because it's longer I believe.
For a Doublecab or 4 runner, the stretch kit is not necessary since their are two doors and adequate distance to mount the two towers & space the cross bars

If you were to mount both towers within the length of an xtracab or single cab's single door- the crossbars would be too close together.

·
Registered
281 Posts
hmm I would like to have it with the basket

·
Registered
57 Posts
excellent deal, i have over 300 in mine.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts