TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow this el paso chapter really took off huh. geez i can barely get a word in edgewise with all these members :p. i'm just messin with you guys but its too bad we dont have more involvement, maybe this new thread will get things going again i havent seen a new post here since 8/2/10. btw fellas my name is chris

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hope You can make it to out sometime to some of our wheeling trips..
You're out by Houston right? I've only been there once and it was by plane, but I try and go to Austin about 3 times a year. I've never been wheeling out there tho.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Well there's a lot of good wheeling in central texas. Hit us up next time you head this way. There's katemcy2, hidden falls, canyons, and there's supposed to be another one out near blanco.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
I thought El Paso was part of New Mexico.... :D
Kidding - have you tried posting in the NM chapter to see if they have any events near you?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought El Paso was part of New Mexico.... :D
Kidding - have you tried posting in the NM chapter to see if they have any events near you?
haha you know what is sad and it happens more often than you think is I'll say "I'm from El Paso, TX." and what i get in reply is "Isn't that in Mexico?" I haven't tried yet but i might. I know a small jeep 4x4 club in Las Cruces, and those guys are pretty cool.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts