TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new tires are gona be here wendsday. I cant wait I just wanna got pick them up RIGHT NOW. I'm Freakin Stupid happy. :p ive wanted these tires ever since i bought my truck. I finaly got up enough money to buy them.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
what kinds?
and your sig links dont work FYI

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
BFG M/Ts 31-10.50 only 2 days away :rolleyes: gonna have my own burnout comp by myself that day at the shop dont worry i'll get vids and pics. :D

edit: Thanks about the sig btw

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
nice i got 31's in AT i love em..
as to your sig..im not an expert but i think the reason why it wasnt working was becasue with IMR SRC from what i know you only can use it if you start and end HTML HEAD and BODY you know like <html>and so on to </html> stuff like that

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
We don't have HTML turned on is why his sig is not working.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
We don't have HTML turned on is why his sig is not working.
o that would make sense :rolleyes:speaking of im in comp class now..(web page design)haha i just made a BA order form for a website i love it haa

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea i know a good deal about websites i used to make them for pplz a while back but yea i noticed that the html wasnt turned on. so i deleted it. hey kyle i'ma get you to add my truck to the members rides list once i get the new tires on and go try them out :D

·
Registered
619 Posts
What kind of design work do you do?

·
Registered
382 Posts
o that would make sense :rolleyes:speaking of im in comp class now..(web page design)haha i just made a BA order form for a website i love it haa
I hated my web page design class in high school... the teacher didn't know how to use a computer... the class would have been more appropriately named "Front Page" (+ I already taught myself the basics a few years before)

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Congrats on the new meats. What are you running on your truck, right now?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
What kind of design work do you do?
Your talking to Mitchell right?

I hated my web page design class in high school... the teacher didn't know how to use a computer... the class would have been more appropriately named "Front Page" (+ I already taught myself the basics a few years before)
I love mine,She is awsome and fun we joke alot which is cool cuz she is all no chalant about stuff. Lets us goof round and all if we do our work first..I love it i have learned alot

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Yea i know a good deal about websites i used to make them for pplz a while back but yea i noticed that the html wasnt turned on. so i deleted it. hey kyle i'ma get you to add my truck to the members rides list once i get the new tires on and go try them out :D
no problem.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
That is what this site is built with.. I just don't have time to do a major remodel, you two feel up to it I will grant you access via FTP.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
That is what this site is built with.. I just have time to do a major remodel, you two feel up to it I will grant you access via FTP.
FTP?and I dont know front page too well..Me and notepad are friends tho

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
That is what this site is built with.. I just have time to do a major remodel, you two feel up to it I will grant you access via FTP.

i have also made a few web pages with frontpage maybe if i get time in the next few weeks i can try helping you out with updates. i bought frontpage for my business class, now that the business class is over with, its just going to be collecting dust on my hard drive

·
Registered
382 Posts
you already gave it to me... I just need to get time/ think of what it should look like...
FTP?and I dont know front page too well..Me and notepad are friends tho
File Transfer Protocol (don't worry FrontPage sux)
i have also made a few web pages with frontpage maybe if i get time in the next few weeks i can try helping you out with updates. i bought frontpage for my business class, now that the business class is over with, its just going to be collecting dust on my hard drive
I didn't think they made that anymore

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
File Transfer Protocol (don't worry FrontPage sux)
o gotcha..i mean notepad is the only way i know haha..i will ask my teach with help with frontpage and see how it is..

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
If you can use notepad/ you have no need for FrontPage, Dreamweaver, NVU...;)
I have used front page before i rember we had to do some front page today irroniclly
it was very easy that way i dont have to rember all the tags
sooo much easier

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
I didn't think they made that anymore
yeah your probably right lol. and yes i realize it sucks as well, but thats all i know how to use lol:(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts