TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title states it has been a year that I have been pres of the club. It has been a roller coaster ride of ups and downs to say the least. I feel it is only fair though not required to open the position up to anyome who thinks they fit the bill. I want to hear what people liked over the last year and what they didn't. I also want to hear from anyone who feels they are right for the post and we can set up an election. I will likely be less active with runs over the next year as I am planning major changes to the rig.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Ike I feel you have done a great job with the club this past year. Helping to organize the first Takeover, monthly stocker runs for new members, and dealing with a particularly unsavor vendor deal have been a challenge.

Oh and not to mention quelling Doug's cat habits this year you got my :kewl: for another year at least. Understandably public office is on top of your everyday life so Kudos to you my friend.

Here's to another fun year of wheeling with the Prez! :xbeer1:

·
Registered
434 Posts
I haven't been involved much in the club, but ike you've done a great job from my perspective. I especially love the stocker runs monthly, although I haven't participated in nearly as many as I hoped I would've this year...

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tired of breaking ifs so it is going to get an axle. Probably not for a year but the parts collecting has begun.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Unfortunately, the team captain died the other 2 just can't handle the job by themselves as a result I'll be posting the fleshzall for sale soon.
Sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Doug will be an angry dude with no fleshzal!

Ike I think you have done a great job. Jesse and I were talking about all the events and runs that have taken place in the past year. Not bashing Troy and Molly in anyway at all so please don't take this like that. They did a great job as well.

Ike stick it out and once parts gathering comes to a close put it up for a vote if you feel you won't be able to act as pres.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
You can't bash me,I wasn't an official representative... :neener: :D seriously though, sometimes a change is just what a clubs needs to be reinvigorated, and I think you guys are doing a fantastic job of that! :xrocker:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts