TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there everyone! Im a newbie here, I was pointed this way by some Yotatech buddies. I drive a stock 05 tacoma and I am so in love with it that i do believe that I could just........well you might not want to know what i would do to it....Well i just wanted to introduce myself to those of you that dont know me already! My name is Katy, I live in Virginia and I love me some Toyota!! I have a great B/F that im sure will be joining as well. He and i both do small parts powder coating so if ya ever need anything done just let me know, we offer very competitive pricing! Ok well i guess i will close this with a couple pics....HELLO TTORA!!!

Katy

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome!
Wait until you see how many folks respond to this thread on acount of you being a chick! That's cool though. Always remember to use the search button...

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!!

You'll find a whole heap of info on this site!! Just search for the topic... it's prolly been covered before... that's all you'll need to know to not get flamed on this board!!

Good Lookn' truck!!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Hey Katy,

Welcome. Nice to see you over on these parts. Your truck a stick or manual. Cuz as Brender says... it makes a difference if your gonna get it on with it :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lysmachia said:
Hey Katy,

Welcome. Nice to see you over on these parts. Your truck a stick or manual. Cuz as Brender says... it makes a difference if your gonna get it on with it :D
Oh its a stick....As soon as i learned to drive one i just couldnt turn back.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
EuphoricKaty80 said:
Thanks to everyone for your welcomes! anything i should know about the site? any advice?
1. The Search button is your friend. People don't take kindly to answering the same questions 1,000,000 times.

2. This is an offroad site, so no questions about "How can I bag my truck?, How do I fit 20" Dubs", or other gay bling.

3. IF you roll your truck while doing doughnuts in 4 wheel drive, don't post a thread stating that you didn't get flamed enough when you told about it on other boards.

Other than that, have a great time. There are alot of great people here with tons of knowledge on Toyota vehicles and offroading. We can't (or won't) help you bling out your rig, but we'll certainly help you mod it and tear it up. :D You might as well just face it now....your time, money and common sense now belong to your Tacoma and TTORA.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
bradleyem said:
You might as well just face it now....your time, money and common sense now belong to your Tacoma and TTORA.

You have the time and money part right for sure.......the common sense part I am not to sure of..........I seen a sticker the other day that seemed more fitting........it said.....

"insanity has replaced logic and reason in the design and construction of this vehicle"

Either way Welcome to TTORA!!!!

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
EuphoricKaty80 said:
Thanks to everyone for your welcomes! anything i should know about the site? any advice?
Well if yer going to try and promote yer business here... You'll need to become a sponsor...

Post better pics of yerself... :D

And that pic of yer boyfriend makes him look like a prick... next to yer smile...
That or he's hammered ? LOL

Welcome to TTORA...

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
TacoDell said:
Well if yer going to try and promote yer business here... You'll need to become a sponsor...

Post better pics of yerself... :D

And that pic of yer boyfriend makes him look like a prick... next to yer smile...
That or he's hammered ? LOL

Welcome to TTORA...
Ahh...looks like he's just tryin' to look hardass....trying to fend off the wolves....LOL

·
Registered
672 Posts
Lysmachia said:
Hey Katy,

What's the difference between a stick and a manual?

Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
482 Posts
I know you. Welcome!

And not in a stalker sort of way. I have a different name on this board, that's all.

Once callmej comes over here, remind him to become a sponsor, as TacoDell pointed out. That is all.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA and Happy New Years! :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts