TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm here with my ol' 4runner on 35's rollin IFS and all susp. lift.

I come from the Honda world and do professional metal fabrication, TIG welding, engine management tuning, custom turbo kit fab, composites...all kind of stuff.

Tired of riding in the weeds so put me together an 88 SR5 4Runner. Lots more in the future starting with bumpers and frame sliders.

So that's about it...here I am.

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
Welcome aboard, chief.

Check out the PA board, that's where you can get together with the rest of us for some wheelin'.

--Scott

RC000E said:
I'm here with my ol' 4runner on 35's rollin IFS and all susp. lift.

I come from the Honda world and do professional metal fabrication, TIG welding, engine management tuning, custom turbo kit fab, composites...all kind of stuff.

Tired of riding in the weeds so put me together an 88 SR5 4Runner. Lots more in the future starting with bumpers and frame sliders.

So that's about it...here I am.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
welcome to TTORA!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Welcome!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

I would also recommend you check out the OH Forum - a lot of their members actually live and 'wheel closer to you than some of the PA guys.

If you're on the west side of Pittsburgh, there's wheeling at Wellsville, OH about an hour west.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good...thanks for all the replies.

I don't run this thing too hard, as I drive it to work a couple days a week. I would like to find some stuff that's mid level and won't leave me dented and broken.

The trails around here are all quad trails...real tight, real steep, and real tough. I would like to find some stuff more opened that won't leave me so scratched up. I am also only runnin BFG A/T's for now. I have two General Grabber M/T's, but can't find two more to match cause they don't make them anymore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts