TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Another new member, I have an FJ Voodoo Blue. Just found out today that my Demello Rails were shipped today scheduled for 12/26 delivery (thank you Jason!!!!)

I am in the Seattle area and I am a member of the WATTORA site. I decided to join the Father site.... I guess that's what I will call it!!! Look forward to doin some wheelin!!!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
chewey46 said:
I am a member of the WATTORA site.
Hi fellow WATTORA Member! Welcome to the Big House. I gotta get over and wheel with you guy's. Maybe this spring if all goes as planned!

I think 2 of us Montanan's are members of WATTORA, but I don't post much on the site as of yet.

Anyway Welcome!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to the NON-Blue Room! :)

Welcome to TTORA!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
20Montana said:
Hi fellow WATTORA Member! Welcome to the Big House. I gotta get over and wheel with you guy's. Maybe this spring if all goes as planned!

I think 2 of us Montanan's are members of WATTORA, but I don't post much on the site as of yet.

Anyway Welcome!

I wanted to make the Reiter clean up trip. Was out of town that weekend. Haven't been on the WATTORA site in a while, need to get back on there!!!

And thank you all for the welcome!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
chewey46
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing