TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, just wanted to pop in and say hello. I actually just found out about this place from a friend. looking forward to spending some time here and wheeling with some of you guys. My current ride is a 79 FJ40. I am in the process of getting another one and the wife will be taking this one to wheel and make her own. So if any of you NC guys want to get together and wheel a little bit, feel free to shoot me an email.

Eric

Attachments

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Welcome Eric,

As I am sure you can already tell this community rocks. :D

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Nice FJ there! and Welcome to TTORA!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
thanks for the warm welcome guys. been hearing alot of good things. look forward to riding with some of you.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
I just noticed your home town is Greensboro. I lived in Jamestown and Chapel Hill for many years. Is the construction on I-40 between Wendover and Eastchester completed YET????
Welcome again!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Iggy said:
lol i like how u cut down the whole tree just so u can flex ur suspension

welcome
we actually used the 40 to help steady the tree while we were cutting it. it was partially rotted and some of it fell on the carport. Once we were done we thought it was only fair to let the cruiser have a little fun :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TEJASYOTA said:
I just noticed your home town is Greensboro. I lived in Jamestown and Chapel Hill for many years. Is the construction on I-40 between Wendover and Eastchester completed YET????
Welcome again!
I seriously doubt that they will ever be done. I would settle to the section of 40 where they put that S curve to be finished. There is an accident every evening. I even got rearended in my mustang out there. luckily it only damaged the bumpers. it did give me a good excuse to get those nice new Roush bumpers :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts