TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
March 3, Saturday... My house.
Andrew & Courtney will be heading South that Friday, we have a short list of things to accomplish for this fine young man.

Skip, once again I would like to have your assistance, our project will be to install a set of rear springs (without Anthony's guidance :) ), shackles, shocks and a LockRight Locker.

Anthony, I could really use your expertise on the Avic-D1 install. The plan would be you and Andrew take care of that while Skip and I do the rear item install.

Paul, Cory and Dom, you guys are more then welcome to stop by and lend a hand if you have the time.

Post up, let me know if I'm doing this solo or if I have my team.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Chaz, I believe I can make this event. Team 2Tense! And I would be glad to help Andrew out in any way. Do I need to bring any tools, I would hate to get any of yours dirty ;) Maybe Skip and I can work on the springs while you get on the Lockright. Knock this out before lunch.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'll have to check, but I'm pretty sure I can make it...My lil' bro is getting married either that weekend or the weekend after and that's what will determine it...Chaz, I'll give you a call this weekend.....

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Damn, Andrew is going to drive all the way down there? Cool. Thats my little girls 1st b-day though! :D You guys have fun!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Ya...I am going to make that trip. I am in need for a weekend off and this will be a mini vacation for Courtney and I. I have never been to south Fl so it could be fun. It is also great that Chaz is willing to help with my locker. Cant wait till this weekend...Thank you guys ahead of time with any help you may give.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Oh and I guess I also have to throw in a big :flipoff3: for getting a locker before me!!! :flamethro

·
Registered
672 Posts
bosco said:
Oh and I guess I also have to throw in a big :flipoff3: for getting a locker before me!!! :flamethro

Don't feel bad bosco... I run the smallest tires in the group.

·
Registered
607 Posts
2Tense said:
Andrew,
Are we still on for March 3 weekend?

Thanks Skip ;) for the reminder...
Just want to keep that day open for ya Chaz:D
Also per what we discussed earlier, those tires and wheels sat in my a/c'd store room for at least 3 years with them air'd down to about 20lbs psi.rubber looks brand new still, should be good right?
Edit:Next time we talk on the phone remind me to tell you about trying to get lug nuts for her Runner. I had to convince this Bozo to sell me lugnuts:mad: .I guess some people would just as well chase customers away then just taking the time to listen to what we need.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Actually guys,
I am going to have to wait to make it out there. Courtney is having some really serious surgery (when isnt surgery serious). She will be in the hospital for a few days at the end of this month and then will be force to stay home for a few days. I am going to have to take care of her and with taking off work for that...It will be hard to get off soon after. I am prob. try to tackle the springs and shocks myself b/c I cant wait till I get off work to make it down there BUT I DO plan on getting my locker install before the river rock trip and I will def. make it up there for some help. I also would like to do some southern FL wheeling.
Sorry for the last min. change of plans but things like this cant be helped. Thank you also for such a wonderful effort to help out! I really look up to you guys and Promise if i can return any favor just Let me know.
Andrew

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Hey Andrew, hope things are ok with your girl. I know that scary crap first hand. My wife has had surgery at least 4 times in the 11+ years we have been together. Freakin sucks EVERY time!!! :( Anyways, just shoot me a line when you want that stuff installed. I am sure we get your rear suspension done in no time. I have never done a locker install so maybe you want to hook up with ryan on that unless we want to make an official wrench-a-thon at that Neil would want to help...If you guys need anything dont hesitate to ask! :D

·
Registered
310 Posts
You guys are awesome...I would love to head over your plan Ryan for some assistance with the locker. I think that I could figure out the springs, shocks and shackles but Still would love to make a wrenching day out of it. At least an excuse to get out of the house and drink with the guys. With all the shit going on right now I need a damn excuse to get out. The locker and springs should be here any day so as soon as I get them and see how Courtney is doing and have a day off work and no school (lots of shit) Then we can maybe get together and do a morning wrenching session then a evening wheeling trip. Who knows....
Anyways thanks for all the offers for some help and trust me I will take you up on them :D
Andrew

1 - 20 of 21 Posts