TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about buying a set of 32x11.50 in that brand. I have never owned a set of tires that wasn't a BFG, so I don't know what to expect out of another tire. I have also only owned 1 other set of AT's before but that was a long long time ago.

What do you guys think - good or bad tire choice? I'm also looking at price and warantee here. they are only $120/tire and have a 40,000 mile warantee on tread wear (which most all other AT tires do not).

·
Registered
479 Posts
Most everything I have heard about them has been positive. I think a lot of people were really suprised how well they did for an all terrain tire. You can't beat the price either. I was also told that the tread is pretty soft so they should stick well and with a 40,000 mile warranty, at least you have some backup if they don't last that long.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm just so torn because of my BFG's. I love them and don't want to go with another tire, but they are so dayum expensive and always on backorder. I guess in all actuality though as long as you take care of any tire then it shouldn't do you wrong and last a good little while - RIGHT ?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Chris I got almost 50,000 on a set that I ran on the s-10 they gum up bad in the mud. good in snow, and good in rain. And cheap

·
Banned
1,521 Posts
I have ran the BFG ATs, then the Geolander ATs, and now I am on Goodyear MTRs....
The geolanders are a great tire, and will get you in and out of most trails. Compared to the other two tires mentioned, they are LOUD (even louder than the MTRs...). I would still run them if I didn't love the MTRs as much as I do.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
BFG's

Tacoma4Life06 said:
I'm just so torn because of my BFG's. I love them and don't want to go with another tire, but they are so dayum expensive and always on backorder. I guess in all actuality though as long as you take care of any tire then it shouldn't do you wrong and last a good little while - RIGHT ?
BFG's, stick w/ em' man, you know what works!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts