TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one heard anything about these or better yet have them? Just wondering how they perform on and off road. Any pros or cons?

·
Registered
53 Posts
02taco4x4 said:
Any one heard anything about these or better yet have them? Just wondering how they perform on and off road. Any pros or cons?

I have the yoko M/Ts they are great offroad for mud, snow, they do ok in the rain. They are loud on the road like any M/T. They Have a new M/T + that in better for what I have head. I work at Yokohama so i get them cheap.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chasintail said:
I have the yoko M/Ts they are great offroad for mud, snow, they do ok in the rain. They are loud on the road like any M/T. They Have a new M/T + that in better for what I have head. I work at Yokohama so i get them cheap.
Do you have any experience with goodyear mt/r's? I have baja claws right now but need new tires soon and I can't decide between the mt/r's or the yokohamas. Any input?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
chasintail said:
Does that mean that you can hook a brother up?

·
Registered
508 Posts
havn't had them, almost though. I know one thing if your going with a 285/75-16 The Yoko MT is the only mud tire in that size with a load range C. All others are D range or higher and ride stiff!

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
i love my mtrs....... i am planning on doing whatever i can to stick with them as tires

·
Registered
53 Posts
No I can't hook a brother up I only get 4 sets a year and fam. comes first. I am trying a set of the new Geo M/T+ now they are great in the mud, snow,ok in the rain and street. Do not have the chance to try them in the rocks in virgina. If any on has a ? just ask me.

John

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am sure it s diffrent from place to place around here it is about 130 or so a tire. But still a far cry from what I can get them for. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts