TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I found a pair of these Yota rear axle shafts buried in the back of my shop. I picked them up somewhere along the line but do not remember whether they are for the '03 Taco, the '85 4Runner with the IFS width rear axle, or whether they go to something else. Anybody able to tell just by looking? If not, is there something I can measure to find out? I know, I'm a dumbass... Thanks in advance for any assistance! Inner spline count is 30.

·
Registered
546 Posts
So I found a pair of these Yota rear axle shafts buried in the back of my shop. I picked them up somewhere along the line but do not remember whether they are for the '03 Taco, the '85 4Runner with the IFS width rear axle, or whether they go to something else. Anybody able to tell just by looking? If not, is there something I can measure to find out? I know, I'm a dumbass... Thanks in advance for any assistance! Inner spline count is 30.

I'm Guessing its for the Taco,,,,The Gear next to the backing plate is for ABS, I don't think they had ABS available for the 85' 4 runner :)

K-ton

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Stealth 4x4
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing