TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Geez I dissapear for over a year and come back to a desserted delphi forum. Well you all can't hide from the King!

Tag, your it.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I was just wonderin where you've been.....you didn't kill dimebag did ya? LOL!! You ususally go to the metal shows in/around Ohio, don't ya? Or do I got the wrong Karnage?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fishbone said:
I was just wonderin where you've been.....you didn't kill dimebag did ya? LOL!! You ususally go to the metal shows in/around Ohio, don't ya? Or do I got the wrong Karnage?
Haha yeah you can usually find me in OH at various concerts, but I wasn't at the DamagePLan show. Although a friend of mine was.

It's good to be back on here, and I hope to take my truck out soon! Haven't been wheeling in over a year.

·
I think I remember where Moab is?
1,227 Posts
What's up buddy. Long time no see around here... Not much has changed for me except for one thing.... Check out the New addition to the family thread in the Off Topic for more.... Good to see you back.....

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, hey Brant! Nothing exciting going on on my end. Well that's a lie as I plan to stop and take a look at this 95-97 Standard Cab that I see on the way home from work that's for sale. If the price is right.........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts