TTORA Forum banner

Who likes their most direct boss on their present or most recent job?

• My boss is cool.

Votes: 50 53.8%
  • My boss is ok.

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • My boss blows and/or sucks ass.

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • I am the boss.

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So yeah wondered what percent of TTORA'ers like their boss(s).

For those that hate yor boss and are on here at work, you better clear you cache/temp/history lol.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
My boss is cool and much better than my previous one. He hired me and apparently there was a boss before him that everyone who was here prior to me likes better.

·
Registered
106 Posts
My boss is a really cool guy, but he is a fawkin pussy. There is absolutly no supervision other than me. He doesn't ever want to be the bad guy, we recently had a guy no call no show 2 times in 3 weeks and he still has a job. :confused:

·
Registered
13 Posts
My boss is great, as long as my work is done and I am on top of things she could care less what I do. We also go golfing at least once a week in the summer on the company dime.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
My boss wouldnt make us do anything he wouldnt do and he is usually right there with us in the nitty gritty or out somewhere else getting in the nitty gritty or finding more nitty gritty shit to get into.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Let me see...

1) I can drink beer while working
2) I can BBQ
3) He bought us all scooters for the empty wharehouse, and encourages us to race
4) He actually gets his hands dirty when I need help

I know theres more out there, but I cant think of it right now. As long as everything gets done, things are good.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
my boss is cool, we drink every day after work..
in a couple months i will have my own wireline truck/crew so i will be the boss :D

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
i voted my boss is ok....

i mean hes a cool guy like to hang out with off the clock, but he doesnt really listen to my needs during my job, and he is lazy, like he kept telling me he would order me rain gear, a month later, still no raingear, and he didn't order it until i took a nap on the floor of his office and refused to leave until ihe ordered me raingear... and i snore loud!

·
Registered
33 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
28 Participants
jester_motorsports
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing