TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to get the word out, I am now working at Demello-Offroad. If you have any questions, PM, email or call me, our phone number is: (951)735-4417 and ask for Chris. :welder:

·
Registered
587 Posts
I thought they were hiring somebody knowledgable??? Oh well I guess DO is really is a equal opportunity employer :lmao:

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Follow the link in my first post! [email protected]

EDIT: Stupid IE... I need to talk to Jason about letting me install FireFox on this system.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Just wanted to get the word out, I am now working at Demello-Offroad. If you have any questions, PM, email or call me, our phone number is: (951)735-4417 and ask for Chris. :welder:
On behalf of Tejasyota...welcome to the board. Don't forget to use the search button:D

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
On behalf of Tejasyota...welcome to the board. Don't forget to use the search button:D
Awe shucks... thanks! I should have introduced myself some 3959 posts ago! Search button? Sorry but what is that? Where is it on my keyboard? Or is it on my calculator? I'm lost... help!

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So I guess Jason got fed up with posting incorrect contact info so he hired someone to do it for him?
Purdy much! That's how we roll around here!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts