TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have a Limited, please trade me seats! LOL I'm willing to sell my Beards for 350 if you have stock tan Limited seats for me!

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Do you mean OAK? Why do you want stock seats when everybody is always bitching about them?
BTW, I've never had any complaints with my stock seats so never knew what it was all about. If anyone were to have trouble with seats, you'd think I would be the first. LOL

·
Registered
829 Posts
Are you refering to buckets or the 60/40 split?

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dick Foster said:
Do you mean OAK? Why do you want stock seats when everybody is always bitching about them?
BTW, I've never had any complaints with my stock seats so never knew what it was all about. If anyone were to have trouble with seats, you'd think I would be the first. LOL
Yeah oak whatever The Dick. I just want something that reclines, I used to have Limited seats but they were hunks of shiat and would give anything to get rid of them. If I can find some Limited seats from a newer Tacoma, they'd probably be in better condition. I'd like the reclining feature in case I need to sleep in my truck sometime.

·
Registered
239 Posts
generalee7 said:
If you have a Limited, please trade me seats! LOL I'm willing to sell my Beards for 350 if you have stock tan Limited seats for me!
we have the stock seats out of our race truck.
they are "oak" with the limited power lumbar suport.

·
Registered
30 Posts
DylanDr said:
we have the stock seats out of our race truck.
they are "oak" with the limited power lumbar suport.

How much do you want for those limited seats if generalee7 doesnt want them.

I live in Portland, OR do you think shipping will be alot.

TONY

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Ah to find a set of oak seats for TacoRose's '97 would be nice too.

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yep still got 'em. I kinda like them now just because they hold you in really good while wheeling but if your seats are in good condition with no stains, rips or tears, I'd still be down to trade.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Just because it may provide useful.....I will be getting rid of my seats to accommodate 5 pt seatbelts........probably by the end of the summer, so if you are still in need that far off, give me a holla...........mine are 02 oaks...

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BlingTaco said:
Just because it may provide useful.....I will be getting rid of my seats to accommodate 5 pt seatbelts........probably by the end of the summer, so if you are still in need that far off, give me a holla...........mine are 02 oaks...
Sweet Dan, are yours the limited seats like pictured above or are they just standard tan 02 seats? If they are in good condition and you are looking for some seats to accommodate 5pts, I got those to trade!

·
Registered
302 Posts
I've a set of 60/40 split out of my 97. Descent shape, need to be shampooed probably, will let go for cheap. 40 side is just like a bucket if you just want that one. That would leave you with only one to find ;) Let me know, they do recline, give me a call at 615-406-2363 or email to [email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jdiesel said:
I've a set of 60/40 split out of my 97. Descent shape, need to be shampooed probably, will let go for cheap. 40 side is just like a bucket if you just want that one. That would leave you with only one to find ;) Let me know, they do recline, give me a call at 615-406-2363 or email to [email protected]
I'm actually looking for buckets just like the ones pictured above, thanks for the offer anyway! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts