TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They look a lot like the aluminum wheels Wheelers (used to?) sells. And they look a lot like AR Mojaves as well. There is an entire thread dedicated to black wheels and tacomas.

http://wwww.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60093
Yeah, I've looked at every page of the Tacoma's with black wheels. I just have a hard time making a decision without some good pics and info. I thought I was set on the 15x8 type B wheels from wheelers, but now I'm starting to look at the Mickey Thompson classic II in black.

·
Registered
236 Posts
They are all pretty much the same thing. Nothing too flashy about black wheels with holes in them, imo. Steel or aluminum. 15", 16", or 17". I'm running 15x8 Mojave Teflons; they're blackish, most the time.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are all pretty much the same thing. Nothing too flashy about black wheels with holes in them, imo. Steel or aluminum. 15", 16", or 17". I'm running 15x8 Mojave Teflons; they're blackish, most the time.

Hey NAYLOR, what offset are your wheels? I plan to run a 33x10.5x15, and I want a little wider stance than the stock wheels allow. Do you think the 15x8 with 4" back space will give me what I'm looking for?

·
Registered
236 Posts
3.75" iirc. I'm running 32x11.50 tires and the truck is definitely wider with those tire and wheels. Zero rubbing issues after correcting the pinch weld to the "proper" position. I don't really care for 10.50" wide tires, but I think boxrocket was running them for a while. Check out his thread in the expo folder for ideas. Unfortunately I don't have any straight-on shots, but you can kinda get an idea of what I'm working with below.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts