TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't get to stay for the brisket, but still had a rip-snortin' good time.

didn't see anyone else there besides Una, but we did leave a little early. there were some bad ass taco's there that were all chopped up that i wish we got pics of.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So what happened to your link mount?
got hung up when i tried to go monster truck on the cars, and when the tractor pulled me out...well i guess that's what the loud pop was. probably should have lifted up the front before getting yanked out.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Well was it bent? I mean that's how Troy's whole 4Link project got started... LOL

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
can i? i mean, i always thought that it wasnt safe to take it off if you dirve on the highway and what not. but if thats not the case then hells to the yeah its coming off. one less thing to bind up down there.

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
in parker, a few miles north of E470
technically aurora/centennial

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112959

dammit how the hell did i miss this. i just sat at home all day looking for something to do. When will this occur again?
soon it sounds like they are planning another one

co4x4 pic thread: http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=133542

i will have my pics/vid up later, along with darryls pics too....

how is rock crawling, free food, bonfire, car crushing and other wheelin not your thing Ike? No matter what you are into, they definitely had something there for you :) They even had a rally course for people LMFAO.

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
can i? i mean, i always thought that it wasnt safe to take it off if you dirve on the highway and what not. but if thats not the case then hells to the yeah its coming off. one less thing to bind up down there.
you can get rid of it. i just got rid of my rear, and will prolly get rid of my front too. you will just have more body roll in corners/turns

i think darryl is rockin no sway bars? too?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I have not ran a sway bar since March and I have not had a single issue.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts